Friday 13 March 2009

365 photos

In a further attempt to occupy my mind and produce some creativity I've been thinking about trying out one of those 365 photos projects. (See some of the links in my list of websites that I find interesting). It's a popular craze now and so many people are doing or have done it. But it might be very interesting to look back on in time. So I'm thinking of starting a new blog, on the side, for a 365 self portrait project. The idea being that I take and post one self portrait photo every day for a year. The self portrait project seems popular, although people seem to have completed the 365 projects with a range of subjects. 365 self portrait projects sounds very self absorbed, but I'm going through a faze with a lot of inner thoughts and I'm using it as a form of expression and release.

So watch out for a new link to my 365 photos project, if I do indeed start it. I'm not a good photographer either so maybe it will help develop some photography skills!

Oh btw there are 2 new videos of Rosie on youtube.
Video 1
Video 2
And if you haven't already seen it, check out the romantic soppy video my hubby made of me over on his blog.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails