Wednesday 12 August 2009

Blog frenzy

I'm having a bit of a blog frenzy here. I'm supposed to be writing the naming ceremony service, but I can't settle into it until I've got everything out of the way. And I realised I had forgotten to blog about our night out to Zen, the Japanese Restaurant in Belfast.

Marty had been there before and always wanted to take me. When my sister offered to babysit he jumped at the chance to get the glad rags on and eat! I loved the menu in Zen. So much fish! And so many exotic choices, not to mention all the sushi and sashimi etc, that I just adore. The food was divine, and so was the company. Since we don't ever eat Japanese food we ordered something different each and then tried each others. Marty had asparagus wrapped in steak, which was mouth wateringly delicious. And I had the Zen special of Monkfish, which I have to say was one of the nicest meals I've ever had. We also had sashimi starters, and a basket of tempura battered bits n bobs. Lol.


I would definitely go there again. If you haven't be - go!




If you are family or are attending our baby naming ceremony, please make sure you scroll down and read the blog post about the charm necklace. Thanks.
I just want to add these gorgeous pictures of Rosie, who is eight months old today! I can't believe it at all. Where has the time gone?






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails