Sunday 19 July 2009

Bleurgh... I've got a cold. It's been coming on for a few days but was not too bad, however this afternoon it's just turned into one of those hideous, purple, puffy eye watering, hose-pipe nose stinkers. I am not happy!

Luckily, before the onset of the snot-fest, a friend who I haven't seen for 16 years came to visit! She was in the area as a relative lives nearby, so she popped in for a cuppa. It was so great to see her after so long. She hasn't changed a bit from how I remember her. Barney had made a picture for her, all in red as he asked me what her favourite colour is, and I just happened to remember how much she likes red! He was so full of chat. He gave her a tour around the house, hand cuffed her (be warned that if you are visiting our home you will more than likely be handcuffed at some point!), shared his precious Texan rats with her, and showed her his travel photo album. As usual, Barney steals the affections of my friends from me and they become 'his friends' and not mine! Lol.

Uncle T was also handcuffed later in the afternoon when he came to pick up his puppy. We had been dog sitting her for the weekend. She's so cute!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails