Wednesday 27 May 2009

I'm lacking inspiration for blog writing. But I guess it doesn't matter, for as soon as I sit down to write this Rosie is bound to wake up from her nap and I won't have time to write it anyway!

Having a bit of a dilemma at the moment about something. I keep changing my mind about what to do. What is right to do? And what should or should not be bothered with. How many chances should you give someone?

It's hard to believe that Rosie is almost half a year old. Here she is having her first ever go in the swing in our back garden. Barney, the ever doting big brother, was so excited to see her in his old swing.

Ahh, typically Rosie has just woken up from her nap!

I'm really trying this week to start organising her naming ceremony for the summer. I haven't been in the right frame of mind for dealing with it, and the absence of a special friend kind of made me lose my excitement for organising anything. But I have been talking with my Mum about doing something and really must start making some actual plans. It will be in August, and probably held outside in my Mums garden (which is more of a field really). I want to make it a really special day. Any ideas on what we could do to make it a wonderful memory?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails