Tuesday 29 September 2009

Yesterday my course materials arrived. I was excited and a bit scared looking through them.  So many assignments with such tricky questions!  But today I completed my first assignment, which in all fairness was no doubt the easiest of the course. It was basically an essay about me, my life, and why I am choosing to study nutrition.

I am quite excited about this diploma in nutrition.  I can’t wait to get my first assignment back and get onto the next one.  Today I’ve been reading all about the digestive system. It’s very interesting. 

I can’t believe that October is almost here.  Barney is having his 6th birthday party on Saturday, although his birthday isn’t actually until Tuesday.  And Rosie is almost 10 months old, so close to being 1!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails