Monday 2 May 2011

That chocolatey time of year again.

I really have been very slack at blogging lately. My only excuse is that I really don't get the time. But I have lots to blog about just now so I am going to do a little marathon blogging session before bed time.

This post is basically just a few photos from Easter. As usual we had the easter egg hunt around the garden. This was the first year that Rosie's really been able to join in and enjoy it.... and she was very excited about the whole thing! Running around the garden finding chocolates and then eating them.... what's not to like about that when you're two years old??

Badger thought he was a bit big to join in but I managed to convince him that it was good family fun, and hey, he got chocolate out of it too.

Oh, to be a kid again!








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails