Tuesday 25 May 2010

Another post by Marty

A good Mum,

I know how hard it is to be a good mum, I have done the staying at home with the kids thing while she was working, I have taken everything on when she has been unwell, and its the hardest job I have ever had to do, by a mile!

Venus is a Rock at the moment, on the go all the time. She is the engine room in this family, coping with everything, working so hard with Barney, knowing when to be soft and when to be firm. Working hard with the other kids and the house too. (A family this size and the house does not run itself) As well as that she is having to put up with me.

She has to find time to put "plans of action" into place, read books and attend meetings and support groups.

Social workers, doctors, Cenco`s, occupational therapists, teachers and head teachers, courses, forms, leaflets etc, etc etc, etc.

I would be totally lost without her.
x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails