Thursday 3 January 2013

Three Good Things...

I've been really slack with blogging the last few years. I simply don't have the time to do what needs to be done every day, nevermind extra luxuries such as blogging. But I really like the idea that my kids and I can look back on these blogs in years to come. When I'm gone I hope that they will be of some value to my children.

So in an attempt to get back into the swing of things I am going to attempt to write three good things about each day. We will see if it lasts or not!

Todays three good things;

1) I got to eat left over cauliflower cheese for the third day running. Nomm.

2) A friend made my day by offering to come over tomorrow for a girlie natter & nibbles.

3) I took the little ones to McDonalds for breakfast and delighted in watching wee Rosie run around excitedly exploring every nook and cranny of the restaurant. It made me smile to see her happy, carefree excitement.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails